Shorter Alumni, many of you have been vocal in your support of your college. We have heard numerous stories of how much your Shorter experience meant to you. Some of you have expressed concern that you have had no reply or an inadequate reply from Shorter regarding your concerns over her current situation. We would ask that you file a public complaint with Shorter. Those complaints must be responded to by Shorter and documentation must be kept for SACS review.

2 responses to “Alumni

  1. Joseph Harmon

    How does one file a public complaint?

    • Joseph, Shorter has removed its public complaint form. That is a violation of SACS policies. You’ll find the form in the Documents section of this website. Please send it return receipt requested and keep a copy for your files. All complaints must be available for SACS inspection by Shorter.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s